handbag online store
| 主页 |
There is a direct relationship separating humidity and sweating. It is also a very significant kinship where it gives an indication of how common most sweating a lot problems really are,and how you can assist yourself to identify a very serious and congenital sweating problem in relation to a not-so-serious or temporary problem. One way is to find out whether, or not, your sweating cause is by either the surrounding environmental temperature, or from some other reason.
You will need to determine if it is the humidity and sweating that you are suffering from, as this can be relatively easy to fix.
However, should you have a heredity sweating problem, or one that may be created by a hormone imbalance, then it could be far more serious for you.
Humidity and Sweating -
* Humidity can be measured in several different ways, but the most basic is relative humidity as it is the most common.
* Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air.
* Relative humidity is defined as the ratio of the partial pressure of water vapor in a parcel of air to the saturated vapor pressure of water vapor at a prescribed temperature.
* Humidity may also be expressed as specific humidity.
* Relative humidity is an important metric used in forecasting weather.
* Humidity indicates the likelihood of precipitation, dew, or fog.
* High humidity makes people feel hotter outside in the summer because it reduces the effectiveness of sweating to cool the body by reducing the evaporation of perspiration from the skin.
* This effect is calculated in what is known as a heat index table
- thank you Wikipedia!
Absolute humidity is defined as the mass of water vapor, divided by the mass of dry air in a volume of air at a given temperature; and so the hotter the air is, the more water it can contain.
Human beings tend to be unbelievably sensitive to humidity, because our skin relies on the air around us to get rid of skin moisture, and the more humid it is the less air there is able to get to our skin, to cool us down. The process of constant sweating is our body's way of keeping cool, which is important in maintaining our correct temperature. Most people often tend to feel more comfortable and contented at a relative humidity of about 45 percent (%). To do this, you can use some appliances such as humidifiers and dehumidifiers in order to keep your indoor humidity at the most comfortable level.
Humidity and sweating problems are not abnormally serious. There will probably be no need for any prescription medications or invasive sweating surgery, or anything of that kind, though it could be problematic. The simplest way to deal with humidity and sweating is to keep yourself as-cool-as-possible. So during the warmer or more humid months, you will probably need to make sure you have an air-conditioner operating effectively inside your home, or workplace, so that at while you are indoors you will be kept cool.
Another action you could do is to go swimming. This will help you by instantly cooling off your body, bring your temperature down to the temperature of the surrounding water you are swimming in. Or you can just carry a small hand-held fan around with you, this may help you keep cool too.
Some 'different' people will love humidity whereas others will hate it, and regardless of whether you find that you sweat a lot from it or not, if the surrounding humidity is too high, humidity can actually be dangerous. Therefore, on the days where the high, or higher than normal, humidity is predicted, you will want to make certain that you stay indoors for as-long-as possible.
Copyright (c) 2010 Lynsey Carter
How Humidity Does Affect Your Sweating
| 主页 |